In Slovenia there will be 5 basic courses, one advanced, blockchain and chatbot course.
And what are the skills that you will have the opportunity to learn at the basic course? (4 x 4 hours)
- 1st workshop: Introduction into the world wide web, HTML5 and CSS basic, description of SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) as a websites host (4 hours).
- 2nd workshop: Advanced CSS and the use of Bootstrap framework (4 hours).
In advanced course (3 x 4h) participants will learn:
- asynchronous programming and communication with API,
- NPM package manager and library use,
- uploading and the use of GIT for working on a project.
At the blockchain course ( 3 x 4h) you will learn:
- 1st course: How the encryption works (data encryption), simetrical encryption, hashing, digital encrypto signatures; blockchain info; Bitcoin protocol (sending and confirming transactions; Etherum and blockchain 2.0, about Etherum, smart contracts and crypto coins (3h)
- 2nd course: Algoritms of Consenz: Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake, Proof-of-Authority etc., forgery and theft prevention; scaling of blockchain; safety and anonymity: Zcash and zero-knowledge protocol, Monero and ring signatures (3h)
- 3rd course is more practical: New technologies and the future of crypto: EOS, Cardano, Nimiq, atomic Swaps, token-curated registries and some other technologies with different hacks; creating your own crypto coin, mining on brownser, use of Coinhive tools, making of basic ERC-20 token. (3h)
At the chatbot course (3h) you will learn :
- Introduction into chatbots, use of API.ai platform
- Connection with FB Messenger
- Use of the Chatfuel tool